1. Entertainment seating is one of the most popular new trends in toddler chairs. From movie theater-style multi-seats to toddler recliners with cup holders, toddler TV chairs are a comfy way to enjoy movies and munchies. Our entertainment-themed toddler seats also include superheroes and animated characters from Disney and Warner Brothers.
2. Like toddlers, our table and chair sets get to be anything they want when they grow up: giraffe and koala bear teatime tables, crayon drawing stations, or hosts of weekly board game nights.
3. The foot of the bed is a great spot for a toy box. They make storage easier, and provide a bench-style seat for one or two. Our toddler toy box styles include animal and sports themes for boys and girls, and heirloom-quality solid wood toy boxes.
4. Whoever said don't judge a book by its cover could never get a job in the children's publishing industry. Covers grab kids' attention all the time, and so do the bright colors and playful themes of our toddler bookcases.
5. They're better known as chests these days, but the old term "chest of drawers" seems more suitable for the charmingly traditional pieces in our toddler chest selection. Their white and wood finishes are a graceful complement to any toddler bedroom furniture ensemble.
6. "Think outside the closet" is a good piece of storage advice for parents of growing toddlers. Wall storage units are our favorite closet alternative. They're versatile, easily organized, available in many sizes, and usable beyond the toddler years.
7. Our dresser styles range from the formal to the fanciful - teddy bear cubby, anyone? - but quality construction is a consistent standard. Many of our dressers are made from hardwood solids, with classic furniture styles that can last a childhood through.
8. You can't read Goodnight Moon without a good nightstand. Our toddler nightstands are designed for all the rituals of bedtime. They make reading lamps reachable, and some nightstands, such as the Build-a-Bear collection from Pulaski Furniture, even have built-in magazine and book holders.
9. Pink and pretty or white and whimsical are the qualities Her Royal Toddlerness notices first, but it's the little details of our vanities that make her make believe better, such as vanities with music boxes from Levels of Discovery, or larger mirrors from KidKraft.
10. To easily assemble a matching toddler bedroom furniture set, check each furniture piece's product page for perfect accessories from the ToddlerBeds.com selection.