1. Going on a trip or bed sharing because of a toddler's illness can sometimes make it difficult for toddlers to adjust back to their own beds. Portable toddler beds make transitions easier, providing a familiar, off-the-ground bed for staying in hotels, visiting grandparents, camping, sitting at the beach, or taking afternoon naps away from home. Regalo toddler travel beds are lightweight, and come with a convenient travel case.
2. Stackable toddler cots offer a space-saving design that's ideal for nurseries, preschools, and other group teaching and play environments. Unstacking the cots can also help establish a naptime routine in toddlers' minds, which often makes it easier for nap-resistant toddlers to ease into sleep time. Our stackable kiddie cots are available in sets of five or six.
3. Folding nap mats are a portable sleeping solution for busy parents, with the added bonus of greater versatility. Their inch-thick padding features a furniture-density foam core, with a softness and durability that's suitable for sleeping, resting, or playing. The vinyl covering is easy to clean and sanitize.
4. The nap mats selection at ToddlerBeds.com includes both simple padded rest mats from ECR4KIDS and more versatile anti-slip comfort mats from Wesco. At two inches thick, ECR4KIDS mats provide excellent sleeping comfort, with multiple distinctive colors and name tag holders to help toddlers identify their nap space.
5. Our tough-duty toddler rest mats from Childrens Factory include fold-up designs for closet storage, as well as contamination-resistant infection control mats. Childrens Factory pillow rest mats are a comfort-conscious innovation - they're made with a thicker foam filling at the top end, which provides a pillowier, bed-like sleeping experience.
6. Washable mesh fabric is the toddler cot's version of sheets and bedding. We recommend having a second set in store for when the first is in the washer. Our toddler cot sheets come in sets of six. You can also supplement your cot bedding with comforters and pillows from our toddler bedding section.
7. When ordering one of our toddler cots or sets, keep an eye on the description. Some of our individual cots and cot sets are available either pre-assembled or ready to assemble.
8. Establishing a familiar nap routine will help your toddler make good use of a cot or nap mat. Try introducing the cot as part of a quieter activity time, such as reading a book. A familiar bedtime item such as a blanket or toy is also an excellent sleeping signal.